Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Where Have I Been?

Where Have You Been Bobby?

It has been a really long time since my last blog post. I think first a lot of things need to be cleared

1. I am sorry for my lack of posts.

2. I have been lazy.

3. Adjusting to new school has been difficult but at the same time time-consuming and amazing.

4. No I have not disappeared off the face of the earth

Now let us not beat the bush. Straight up reason why there hasn't been a lot of posts lately is the lack of motivation. I wrote quite a few articles last year and felt burnt out, and then when I had to "change" it took a bit of time adjusting. Currently I am in a good mental shape and once exams are over and holidays come rolling in so will the blog posts! 

I would like to thank my loyal followers for sticking with me, I appreciate every single on of you's and care deeply all for your well-being. Please feel free to message me, anyways take care everyone, new article will be out before the end of the week on how I am doing and my wellbeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment